I had a dream about going pee. Than I woke up because I peed the bed. Is there something wrong with my bladder?

Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
In brief: No
This is usually not a bladder problem. This can be sleep problem. It is not necessarily serious but can be related to something more significnat.
Discuss with your doctor.

In brief: No
Discuss with your doctor.
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Probably not
It is not unusual for a person to dream that they are urinating when they are in fact urinating.
This can occur in so called"rem sleep". This is the lightest level of sleep. You only need to have it looked into if this starts to occur with any frequency, i.e. More than once every 2 - 3 months.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Vicken Poochikian