I've had breast tenerness for 2 days last had sex in july, i also have mirena (levonorgestrel) and iud.How concerned should I be about pregnency i also don't get a period?

Dr. Wendy Askew

In brief: Possibly cysts

You may have pulled a chest wall muscle that may feel like tender breasts; you may have pulled some of the cooper's ligaments in the breast and have tenderness from that (by exercising w/o good support bra), or you could have an ovarian cyst producing higher levels of estrogen that is making cysts in the breasts and causing tenderness.
Mirena (levonorgestrel) often causes periods to stop, but do check preg tst@hom.

In brief: Possibly cysts

Dr. Wendy Askew
Dr. Wendy Askew
Dr. Carol Peters-tanksley

In brief: Not very

If your Mirena (levonorgestrel) is not older than 5 years it's quite unlikely you are pregnant.
But it always is a great idea to check a pregnancy test if you're concerned.

In brief: Not very

Dr. Carol Peters-tanksley
Dr. Carol Peters-tanksley
Dr. Jane Van Dis