How to teleave neck pain with out pills?

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management
In brief: Physical therapy
I suggest pt. Could consider chiropractic care.
Accupuncture is another option.

In brief: Physical therapy
Accupuncture is another option.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
Also begin a self-care Wellness Program of exercise, Vits, Magnesium, sleep, self/pro Massage, chiropractor, heat, stretching. I use acupuncture and trigger point shots! See other answers. If your jaws are tight get a jaw and scalp massage too.
Dr. Mitchell Cohn
Pain Management
In brief: Osteopathic treatmnt
Most md's have you try physical therapy, heat, or exercises.
These are very generic, though, & are often hit-or-miss, since no real diagnosis of the cause is made.Thus treatment is very general & they just hope it works.Consider seeing an osteopathic dr who can perform a hands-on diagnostic exam, find the actual cause, & often treat it with excellent results right in the office-without weeks of pt.

In brief: Osteopathic treatmnt
Dr. Mitchell Cohn
Dr. Mitchell Cohn
Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
I perform acupuncture and myofascial release with needles as per Travell. I find that whatever the patient brings into the office is all that is needed to begin the therapy. Sometimes I call it the “Present Therapy” because it is done at that present moment in time. The follow up visits will always be a little different. As the original injury starts to heal the symptom complex will change and your therapy will follow. The next visit will be the at that moment “Present Therapy. Self care Epsom soaking, stretching, Yoga, good sleep hygiene is vital.
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Relieve neck pain
To relieve neck pain without the use of pain medication, try a warm compress, assuming it is muscle-related.
I would however stress that you make sure what the cause of the neck pain is first.

In brief: Relieve neck pain
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun