I was diagnosed with my tenth lifetime concussion yesterday and have no insurance. Intense vertigo. Post concussion syndrome. How do recover?

You Need Help. More and more is being learned about concussions. Obvious symptoms may include fatigue, nausea, blurred vision, pain upon light exposure.And headaches. Subtle symptoms include " muddy thinking", slow reflexive response, poor school work etc.Final resolution may take months. There are validated tests and specialists for proper evaluation and they should be used.
Stop activity. Stop whatever you are doing to cause repetitive concussions or permanent harm will occur. See neurology. You don't need insurance to see a doctor, you just have to pay from the savings you have enjoyed until now from insurance premiums that until now you have not paid. Only you can take care of yourself.