Does running really make you lose body fat?

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine
In brief: It can
I think it is fairly simple if you do regular aerobic exercise ie.
3-5 x/wk for at least 20-30 minutes and don't overeat you will probably gradually lose weight which will likely be fat. In general if you burn off more than you take in you will gradually lose weight

In brief: It can
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Danny Proffitt
This type of exercise helps your metabolism to speed up, burns fat itself, depletes starch stores that turn to fat and overall improves your health.
There is a complex biochemical process that allows this to happen. Keep it up and you will keep it off! best to you!

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine