Hi, what would you recommend for restless leg syndrome? I get it rather bad at night when I try to sleep

Consultation. Restless leg syndrome is one of the parasomnias common in poor sleep. Consult with a professional (physician or dentist) trained in sleep medicine. You may have a sleep related breathing disorder that can be treated with a CPAP machine or an oral appliance or both.
See below. If you are experiencing restless legs syndrome (rls), please see a sleep medicine specialist to determine if it is truly RLS ; to adequately treat it. Current classes of medications include dopaminergics, opiates, benzodiazepines, ; antiepileptics. Until then, try to keep hydrated, do gentle leg stretches prior to bedtime, avoid caffeine, and try to regularize your bedtime. Hope that helps!
Several meds helpful. There are several medications that can be very effective for restless legs. Your doctor can help you with this issue.