For the last couple of weeks I have a discomfort/dull ache in my right abdomen - usually lower however can fell as if under rib cage. What could it be?

See doctor. Unfortunately there are several things that can cause this and so it is impossible to help with a question like this on these forums. See your doctor for further eval.