I have this red bump near my anal it gets itchy and I've been trying cortizone (hydrocortisone) on. But should I check it out?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

Any undiagnosed skin lesion and especially one near the anus should be examined.
There are many benign things that it could be, but there are many bad things it could be too. It would depend on your age, any anal or bowel issues, sexual practices, trauma, and many other issues. Don't let it be a pain in the b==t, just get it checked out! see pcp, colorectal surgeon, derm or generall surgeon.

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt