I missed 2 birth control pills, was sexually active during that time. I have been menstruating for 10 days now. I have pregnancy symptoms. Whats wrong?

Pregnancy test. Take a urine pregnancy test. If negative, the bleeding might be from the two days that you missed which may have caused the uterine lining to become unstable. You can take your pills twice daily for 5 to 10 days to stabilize the lining, then once daily. Skip the placebo pills for this pack and start new pack right after. Treat the new pack normally. Let your doctor know. Good luck!
Breakthrough bleed . Breakthrough bleeding is common but not normal therefore there is no normal time for it to last. When you skip pills you trigger bleeding. The birth control pills will regulate eventually. Consider another birth control method if remembering to take your pill is hard. If you think you might be pregnant check then check a home pregnancy test. They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy.