I've had a cough for 1 month now I've tried cough syrup doesn't work. Been treated for bronchitis with zpack didn't work what might I have and what to do.?

Possibilities... Chronic cough is usually due to bronchospasm, gerd, post-nasal drip or some combination of these diagnoses. You should see your doctor for evaluation and you will likely need some tests for proper diagnosis. Treatment depends on etiology as each of these diagnoses has a different treatment. If you are a smoker, you need to quit to decrease airway inflammation. Your doctor can help with this, too.
Other causes of coug. After upper respiratory infection cough is usually the last to go away because you need time for mucosal cells to regenerate in the back of the throat but there are other causes for chronic cough such as acid reflux or post nasal drip that you need to consider. Talk to your doc. (www.Chrisohmd.Com).