What are the best creams for diper rash that I can find at the store?

In brief: Find rash cause
I would try to find the cause of the rash first.
Type of diapers, wipes, scented creams, soaps? With that said, find a cream with the least ingredients possible and that creates a good skin barrier. Any cream that contains zinc oxide will provide a good barrier. Also let your infants diaper area air dry and avoid using wipes. Cleanse the diaper area with warm water and a gentle soap.

In brief: Find rash cause
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Most welcome!
Dr. Subir Mitra
In brief: Aquaphir
I like aquaphor because it's thick and provides a good barrier between the wet diaper and the skin.
If the rash persists more than 3 days it may be a secondary yeast infection and you may need to consult your doctor.

In brief: Aquaphir
Dr. Subir Mitra
Dr. Subir Mitra
Dr. Shontae Buffington