I want to lose wait?

U can do it! Stay on a prudent diet, exercise 4-7 days a week, and drink plenty of water. Get an accountablity partner to diet and exercise with and stay with it. It will be slow but it will be positive. Just do it. 500 calories less a day for a year will usually yield a 26 pound loss in a year. This is reasonable and rational.
Nutrient dense foods. Eat foods that are nutrient dense (like meat, fish, poultry, eggs, cheese, low starch vegatables and water) avoid foods that are not nutrient dense (like starches and sugars, including fruit) nutrient dense foods will increase your basal metabolic rate. On the other hand, starches and sugars impair thyroid metabolism via affects on your liver (which helps activate thyroid hormone).
Loose wait. Eat healthfully. Try to eat at least 5 servings of vegetables & 4 of fruit per day. Increase nutritional fiber. Avoid refined sugar & junk carbohydrates. Avoid alcohol, sweetened juices, soda & caffeinated beverages. Aim for 7.5 to 8 hrs of sleep / night. Hydrate w at least 64 oz of water / day. Calories burned must > calories consumed. Do both cardio & weight training.