I got teeth taken out almost a month ago on me left side the bottom wisdom tooth they had to kind break some bone to get out now my whole jaw hurts?

Dr. Ronald Achong
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: See the dentist

Do you smoke? If so, this can delay healing causing pain.
Do you have any health issues? The jaw pain could be from bone fragments working themselves out, food impacted into the extraction sites or sharp exposed jaw bone. See the dentist that removed the teeth.

In brief: See the dentist

Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Joshua Tanz
Dentistry

In brief: Dry socket???

Lower wisdom teeth especially impacted ones that required removing bone take longer to heal.
It might be infected and/or you are having a dry socket. When was the last time you had it checked by the dentist that removed the wisdom tooth?

In brief: Dry socket???

Dr. Joshua Tanz
Dr. Joshua Tanz
Dr. Steven Seres