How can I get my neurologist to take my very complicated case more seriously? I feel like he doesn't understand how much my symptoms affect my life.

In brief: Honest Talk with MD

I am a neurologist, so this is what i would want you to do if you were my patient.
Make an appointment and tell me what in our interaction bothers you, and how i can fix it. Which of your symptoms are impacting you the most? I'll see what i can do to help you. My plan may be limited due to your disease/insurance. If you didn't like my response to the interaction question, find a new neurologist.

In brief: Honest Talk with MD

Dr. Jonathan Dissin
Dr. Jonathan Dissin
Dr. Philip Chao
Radiology

In brief: In general

Get a second neurologist opinion.

In brief: In general

Get a second neurologist opinion.
Dr. Philip Chao
Dr. Philip Chao
Dr. Eric Weisman