I've had very sharp and painful heart pain ever since u can remember im 25 and have had test done since I was 8 and dctrs don't have an answer wt 2 do?

Dr. Irv Loh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: A bother, but benign
Chest pain in a young female, from 8 to 25 and otherwise stable without gross findings not likely to be missed by competent doctors, is not likely to be due to a serious condition.
Although there are potentially many causes of chest pain that can be elucidated by careful history, exam and testing, a common condition to sort out would be mitral valve prolapse, diagnosed by echocardiography.

In brief: A bother, but benign
Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine