I have a swollen testicle and a urologist said he could do nothing and it was a pinched nerve. Should I seek a second opinion?

Yes. It is always a good idea to get a second opinion, especially if you are unsatisfied with the present answer. Your doctor may not be familiar with diagnosing a hernia or other problems of the testicle. See a urologist.
Yes. I believe you should. Please hang in there. I'm sure one of our urology specialist will hopefully get to your question soon.