I have osteoarthritis in both knees but I am too young for knee replacement how can I manage the pain, I can, t get around very well.

Arthritis exercise. Osteoarthritis is best treated with regular exercise and being at your ideal weight. The pain can be treated with acetaminophen, and anti inflammatory medications, such as naproxen, and ibuprofen. Injections to knees with steroids, or the use of Hyaluronate products are effective.
Your not too young. The question is have you tried everything you can to be less painful. If so, then it becomes a final choice. Teenagers with rheumatoid arthritis can get joint replacements. The reason we delay is because younger patients will wear down the implant plastic quicker and will require revisions in the future. Look up lcs knee replacement. Our 20 year results are 98% success rates.