What is the likelyhood of a 24 year old female having a heart attack?

Heart attack. Its not the age of when a person has a heart attack its risk factors eg diabetes, smoking, hypertension, lack of exercise, high cholesterol and a family history of heart disease. Having said that it is rare for a 24 yr old to have a myocardial infarction but I have seen it.
Very unlikely. 24 year old people are at very low risk for having heart attacks. 24 year old females are at even smaller risk. This makes it very unlikely.