My 4 yr old daughter have been constipating ever since she was 1. She had huge stools that causes fissures. Shes currently on miralax (polyethylene glycol). I need answers.

In brief: Constipation Rx

The general rule of toddler treatment is to provide a wetting agent like MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol) & aggressively manage past stooling issues for twice the duration of the constipation or 6mo, whichever is least.
The baloon like lower bowel needs time to shrink back to normal & staying as empty as possible will help that. Look for a developmental pediatrician or pedi GI for help.

In brief: Constipation Rx

Dr. Jonathan Jassey