Is there a shot to stop the bleeding after a tooth extraction.

Question for you. When was the tooth extracted? Under normal conditions a blood clot forms soon after an extraction and bleeding should stop. If you are still bleeding you need to get right back to your surgeon and have him look at the extraction site. He will make recommendations when you see him.
Easier way. Applying pressure by biting down on a moist tea bag usually helps. If not, call your dr. A gauze packing in the socket, and perhaps a vaso constrictive agent, will stop the bleeding!