What can I do to get pregnant sooner after leaving the depoprovera?

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Preg after Depot

It takes from 6-8 weeks for your body to clear the steroids, and you may not get your period for as long a 3 months.
There is nothing that you can do to accelerate the clearing of the steroid to start a normal cycle.

In brief: Preg after Depot

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Mark Perloe
Although I seen cases where it takes up to a year to clear depo provera if someone has been on it for a long time.
Dr. Julian Escobar
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Wait

The progestin in depo can hang around for a long time in your system and patients can be affected up to a year. If you have waited that long, you may want to consult with a specialist.
If you have progestin still in your system, it would not be possible to get pregnant.

In brief: Wait

Dr. Julian Escobar
Dr. Julian Escobar
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham