My friend has sever stomach pain he has all the test the ER could think of qnd he also had a prev pack what else can be going on?

Alot of things. Many things could be going on. Heart problems, numerous problems in the stomach. I look at it this way. The er is there to make sure whatever you has isn't going to kill you before you can get in to your doctor for a more complete look. I would recommend your friend see his or her doctor.
IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome is a possibility. It is a diagnosis of exclusion. In other words, we rule out other potential causes of pain that can be treated with surgery or infection needing antibiotics. Ibs is a chronic syndrome treated with changes in diet especially one high in plant fiber. There are a number of options for medical therapy for treating the symptoms as well.