Does watching pornography affects or diminish ones sexual ability?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Expectations

Watching pornography won't change your physical ability, but it may disturb your expectations about real-life sexual interactions.
Porn generally shows unrealistic encounters. It can also be used addictively, so that you avoid actual sexual relationships in preference to watching the porn. Real-life sex involves entire relationships, and not just genital activity.

In brief: Expectations

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Ability?

Does watching cars being driven impair your driving ability? I know there is a concern that aspects of porn may impact your respect for and response to your partner, but you are the adult responsible for your actions.
If you "compare" too much fantasy vs reality, you may lose your partner, which i guess is impairing!

In brief: Ability?

Dr. Adam Smith