Symptoms: heart sinking, nrrvousness anxiety loss of gocus panic attacks depression restless leg syndrome psychosomatic pain anger. Meds advice.

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: See a psychiatrist

This is a complex problem, and you need a good evaluation before any medications are prescribed.
Please see an experienced psychiatrist for this evaluation, and allow him or her to make treatment suggestions for you.

In brief: See a psychiatrist

Dr. Jonathan Shedler
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Not just meds

I would be wary of anyone who gave medication advice online without an evaluation to determine what is causing your problems.
There are meds to help restless leg syndrome. As for anxiety and depression, don't fall into the trap of thinking that medication is the answer. Psychotherapy may be more helpful in the long run, or (depending on your symptoms) therapy + meds. Meds alone is not optimal care.

In brief: Not just meds