What can I give a 2 month old for stuffy nose?

Suctioning. Saline nasal drops and auctioning are all i would do. Babies have to breath through their nose so it is best to try to keep it clear. Sleeping in a car seat can also be helpful if it is affecting sleep. A humidifier can also help thin the mucous and allow it to drain.
Saline drops. You can put saline drops in her nares and use a bulb suction to clean her nose. Also run a humidifier. Over the counter cold medication is not recommended! if her symptoms last longer than a week or if she is not drinking well see her doctor.
Several things. The first months are troubled by narrow nasal passages.Exposure to dust, fragrances, smoke & other irritants make it worse.Baby tries to flush these out of the nose with mucous but this often ends as congestion & produces rattling with breathing. The best rx is washing out the nose with copious amts of saline & suctioning the remainder. Eliminate irritants from babies environment & this will help.