I have really bad cramping and im 35 weeks pregnant dose that mean im about to go into labor?

Reasons to seek help. Cramps + 35 weeks pregnancy might indicate preterm labor. Pain and/or hardening of the uterus should be reasons to immediately contact OB provider and prepare to go to labor and delivery. Even babies at that age might have some problems of prematurity, so an expectant couple should act quickly to contact OB about evaluation with exam, monitoring of fetus and mom. 911 is option if alone in pain.