How can I manage suicidal thoughts from postpartum depression?

Call yor doctor... Call your doctor immediately. This is an emergency, not only for you, but for your child as well, and it is very hard to manage without help.
Call your physician. This is not something you should manage on your own. If you are seriously considering suicide, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room immediately. If you have no plan, but have thoughts.. Contact a mental health professional with specialization/expertise in assessment and treatment of postpartum depression. You can contact postpartum support, international at www.Postpartum.Ne.
See doctor . See your doctor immediately. Post partum depression can be treated with anidepressants, but it may take a couple of weeks for the effects to take place. If your symptoms are severe enough you may need to be hospitalized.
ACT ON THIS. Depression at this time will affect the optimal closeness with your baby - and that can affect your baby's development. I understand your wanting to deal with this yourself, but an expert and probably medication can get you out of trouble - the faster the better. See an experienced psychiatrist.
Sounds serious. Are you having suicidal thoughts? You must get help right away. 1-800-273-8255.
Get checked. I agree with dr. Cohen. I will add that anyone having suicidal thoughts should go to the nearest emergency department. This also hold tru if you have thoughts of hurting anyone else, including your baby.
With help. Please, see your doctor, your obstetrician, or your pediatrician immediately. Help is available; i - and your baby - really want you to find it. My best thoughts are with you.