Does lettuce, tomato, beans, apple, cabbage, broccoli contain uric acid? My doctor said to control it for pain in my left heel joint. Thanks for your

In brief: Low purine content

Which gets converted to uric acid.
You did not state whether you we're diagnosed with gout or hyperurecemia elevated blood levels of uric acid.

In brief: Low purine content

Which gets converted to uric acid.
Dr. Jay Mermelstein
Dr. Jay Mermelstein

In brief: Purines

To control gout, you want to avoid foods high in purines.
These break down to uric acid in your body and can crystallize in joints. Causing painful inflammation. Since the heel doesn't have a joint, gout wouldn't be my first diagnosis for heel pain. Having said that, uric acid levels should be controlled to avoid joint damage and kidney stones. Check the internet for high purine foods to avoid.

In brief: Purines

Dr. Bradly Shollenberger
Dr. Bradly Shollenberger

In brief: Gout

Gout usually does not cause heel pain, more often found in big toe joint and ankle.

In brief: Gout

Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. William Forsythe