How can I manage a persistent yeast infection?

In brief: Depends

Yeast infections include diaper rash, thrush, and vaginal infections, and the treatment is individual to each patient.
Having yeast in stool is not a yeast infection, and does not need to be managed.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
3 comments
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
If vaginal, a prolonged treatment by a gynecologist might be indicated.
Dr. Lee Ann Roberts
There is no FDA-approved medication for recurrent vaginal yeast infections. If this type of infection is confirmed on office exam and/or culture many GYNs will use a suppressive regimen, either an oral or (preferably) vaginal antifungal medication on a weekly basis.
Dr. Michael Flax

In brief: May not be yeast

See your dr., other infections can mimic yeast, but won't respond to anti-yeast meds.

In brief: May not be yeast

Dr. Michael Flax
Dr. Michael Flax
Dr. Luciann Hruza
Dermatology

In brief: Yeast infection

Your immune system is likely slightly compromised.
The best way to start in with a probiotic capsule twice daily. However not all probiotics are created equal and the best ones are kept refrigerated so buy carefully. I suggest the brand floragen. If it continues see your primary doctor.

In brief: Yeast infection

Dr. Luciann Hruza
Dr. Luciann Hruza
Dr. Marcus Degraw

In brief: Of what location?

What body part are we talking about? Vaginal, diaper area or mouth for baby, nipples with breastfeeding? More info please.
..

In brief: Of what location?

..
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Patricia Vuguin

In brief: Yeast infection

Simple way to do it is having at least a yogurt a day yogurt has plenty of lactbaciloous that are good in fighting yeast.

In brief: Yeast infection

Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Patricia Vuguin