I have been diagnosed with hypoglycemia. I seem to be having more episodes. I eat every couple of hours and eat relatively smart. I'm fatiqued.?

Dr. Jennie Law
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: See endocrinologist
See an endocrinologist who has experience in hypoglycemia.
Assuming u r not a diabetic getting low bg bc i meds, it is impt to clarify whether or not u actually have clinically significant hypoglycemia, and if u do, the cause, so it can be fixed. Would be bad if u thought u have hypoglycemia (and don't really) and in an attempt to prevent episodes, eat to the point of obesity, causing u more prob.

In brief: See endocrinologist
Dr. Jennie Law
Dr. Jennie Law
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
In brief: Complex carbohydrate
Need to eat often meals and snacks meals should have complex carbohydrates protein and fat not only simple carbohydrates.

In brief: Complex carbohydrate
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Michael Rothman
In brief: 4 reactive hypoglyce
Eat only meat or fish or cheese or eggs or poultry and low starch veggies, drink only water. In other words avoid all carbs, carbs will only briefly raise your sugar levels and then your Insulin levels.
The fats in the meat or fish or cheese or eggs or poultry will act like a "log on your metabolic fire" to keep your blood sugar stable for hours without raising insulin.

In brief: 4 reactive hypoglyce
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology