I've got ptsd. I don't have $ to buy my zoloft (sertraline). Been having extreme spells of shaking, anxiety, depression, etc (no suicide or harm) any tips?

In brief: $4 genRx + talk w/MD

Tell prescribing md any barriers to care, eg cost of meds.
Never change/stop rxs unless advised by md. Some pharmacies, eg target, have list of $4/month generics, incl. Some similar to zoloft, (sertraline) eg citalopram, fluoxetine. Discuss w/prescribing md to see if okay to change to a rx on a "$4 list." also, discuss and make a plan w/md/therapist(s) for how to manage/cope w/symptoms until they get better.

In brief: $4 genRx + talk w/MD

Dr. Rachel Goldstein
Dr. Rachel Goldstein
Dr. Marc Zimmermann

In brief: Look

If sertraline (zoloft) is helpful for you, call some of the charitable organizations to see if they can help with the expense of your medication.
(st. Vincent depaul, salvation army, united way). You may also be eligible for services from your local mental health center. And, your doctor may be able to find a less expensive alternative to sertraline.

In brief: Look

Dr. Marc Zimmermann
Dr. Marc Zimmermann
Dr. Eric Weisman