What is gait training? Does plica grow back in the knee? Does having joint line pain suggest that there is a meniscus tear. I having clicking locking.

Joint pain. Joint line pain is very non specific. It can reflect a meniscal tear but also referred articular cartilage wear to the condyle and/or plateau. It may also reflect inflamed synovium.
Many answers. Gait training is physical therapy trying to get you walking normally again. Plica's generally do not grow back. Joint line pain is one of the exam findings with a meniscus tear. Clicking and locking are also symptoms of a meniscus tear.
Walking normally. Gait training is usually done with a physical therapist who shows you how to walk with a normal gait. When injured there is a tendency to walk with a limp. If this occurs for a long time you become accustomed to it and may not even know you are doing it. A plica can grow back but I have not seen it occur. Joint line pain on the side or back of the knee can be one sign of a meniscus tear.