I am a 33y, f. I have been having l arm pain that coinsides with heart flutterings that take my breath away are these symptoms of heart problems?

Dr. Daniel McGee

In brief: Possibly-needs eval

Its difficult to say if these symptoms are due to a heart problem or not.
Because it is impossible to know without further testing, it is advisable to seek immediate medical attention if these symptoms continue.

In brief: Possibly-needs eval

Dr. Daniel McGee
Dr. Daniel McGee
2 comments
Dr. Albert Pizzo
You should get an appointment with a cardiologist. You need much more testing. e.g. a Holter monitor worn for 24 hours to record every heart beat to see if the fluttering is an abnormal heart rhythm. Women have different heart symptoms then men. A cbc and cmp will not reveal a heart problem. See a cardiologist please. Let us know how you do.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
You may be having some pre-menopausal hormone changes or a thyroid problem. You need a complete exam. See a cardiologist.
Dr. Chris Oh

In brief: Possibly

It could be something minor like muscle pull but it could also be something serious so please go to your doc and get ekg, cxr, blood test and a stress test.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology