I have white spots on my lungs and weird veins growing in my mouth and I have tonsil stones is this a type of mouth cancer ?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Hard to say

Those problems could be unrelated , holly.
Tonsillolith of tonsil stone is pretty common condition and that can give you problems with bad breath -but not cancer. Veins growing in your mouth could be a superficial blood vessels on the inner lining of your cheek -and that could be normal as well. But, i think you should see your doctor and discuss with him/her your concern and go from there.

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Steven Ginsberg

In brief: Unusual stuff

Holly. These are unusual things, and fairly vague.
You should seek a health care professional to further evaluate this.

In brief: Unusual stuff

Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: ? & ? & NO

Don't know how you can see white spots on your lungs? Weird veins growing in your mouth? Veins don't "grow.
" they are there or they aren't and they aren't "weird." tonsil stones are very common and not associated with cancer.

In brief: ? & ? & NO

Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Signs/Symptoms

See oral surgeon or ENT doc if you have any of these symptoms: Persistent mouth sore, persistent mouth pain, a lump or thickening in the cheek, a white/red patch on the gums, tongue, tonsil, or lining of the mouth, a sore throat, hoarseness or feeling that something is caught in the throat that does not go away, difficulty swallowing/chewing.

In brief: Signs/Symptoms

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology