I want to remove a false diagnosis of bipolar?

New Evaluation. If you are concerned about the accuracy of a past diagnosis the best thing to do would be to seek out a second opinion or new evaluation from a mental health professional.
Get another opinion. Sometimes what appears to be bipolar disorder turns out to be major depression, hyperthyroidism, intermittent explosive disorder, post traumatic stress disorder or even rage reactions, all mislabeled bipolar disorder. In children & teens bad behavior, adhd & oppositional defiant disorder can be mistaken for bipolar disorder. A second opinion is never discouraged by most physicians. Get 2nd opinion.