How to get rid of acne scars?

Acne Scars. There are several treatments for acne scars depending on the type of scars. Most acne scars improve with laser procedures. Some more mild scars may only require chemical peels or microdermabasion., while more severe scarring may require dermabasion or surgical scar revision. Please consult your dermatologist to help guide you through.
Improve Acne Scars. There are several options to consider, depending on your skin color, age, extent of acne scarring, amount of improvement you wish and the amount of post procedure recovery time you are able to tolerate.