I've had a strong burning sensation while peeing, and, a yellow puss-like discharge from my penis, what are possible causes of this?

Dr. David Wishnew
Wound care
In brief: STD
I agree. I would also suggest that if the test results reveal that you do have a std, then all your partners be notified so that they can be tested and treated (if necessary).
Again, using a condom and practicing safe sex can almost completely prevent a std.

In brief: STD
Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. David Wishnew
In brief: Probably an STD.
You will need to be checked by a doctor to screen you for gonorrhea and chlamydia as soon as possible and then treated.
Meanwhile no unprotected sex until you have completed treatment.

In brief: Probably an STD.
Dr. Modupe Cassandra Popoola
Dr. Modupe Cassandra Popoola
Dr. Sylvie Rimmer
Urgent Care
In brief: Discharge from penis
There are many things that could be causing your symptoms but the most concerning would be that you have been exposed to a sexually transmitted disease.
You need to be seen by a health care professional as soon as possible, and until you are seen by a dcotor i would adivse you to stop having sexual relations. If you do not have a regualr doctor an urgent care or health clinic can see you for this.

In brief: Discharge from penis
Dr. Sylvie Rimmer
Dr. Sylvie Rimmer
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Gonoohea or a UTI
Yours are the classic symtoms of gonorrhea (gc).
Have you had unprotected sex with a partner who may have gc?. Perhahs you have some other kind of urethritis, but, you must get this checked out asap. Good luck.

In brief: Gonoohea or a UTI
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber