I just started taking Zoloft (sertraline) and it feels like my brain is burning.. Very weird. Whats wrong?

Dr. Douglas Bey
In brief: Too early 4 zoloft (sertraline)
Zoloft (sertraline) takes days/weeks to start to work give lt time these are still the symptoms of your illness.

Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Consult your doctor!
The symptoms described are not typical for sertraline (zoloft).
When any new medication is first taken and almost immediately some type of unusual feeling or symptom occurs, the odds are the recently ingested medication is the likely cause. In the situation described that seems to be the case and it must be followed up especially neurologic symptoms, with a call right away to the prescribing dr.

In brief: Consult your doctor!
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett