My lower left leg is swollen, (2-3cms bigger than right) no pain. Tingly at times. No DVT (test came back negative) & no injury. (top of knee to ankle)?

Many possible causes. Some causes of leg swelling can include cellulitis, lymphatic obstruction, blood clots, varicose veins and trauma. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.
Could be reflux. You may have problems with venous insufficiency. These is what leads to varicose veins and many times presents as swelling without seeing veins on the surface. Ask you r doctor to order a venous reflux study from the vascular lab.