My lower left leg is swollen, (2 - 3 cm's bigger than my right) i don't have a DVT and i haven't hurt myself. It is sometimes tingly. Any advice?

Dr. Shoaib Shafique
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Venous obstruction

Most likely cause is venous obstruction.
You should consult a vascular specialist. Lymphatic compromise is another possibility.

In brief: Venous obstruction

Dr. Shoaib Shafique
Dr. Shoaib Shafique
Dr. Trent Proffitt
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Pursue further

If you mean that you don't have a DVT based on a doppler, that means you don't have a DVT from your groin down.
It doesn't mean that your pelvis if free of clot. There are certain conditions that can affect the left side and not the right. And to make it more complicated, it can be a dynamic or static compression of the vein. Rec. You f/u with a vascular surgeon to help with the workup.

In brief: Pursue further

Dr. Trent Proffitt
Dr. Trent Proffitt
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology