Im 20 yrs 5ft 2in and i weigh 225 pounds what can I do to lose weight fast?

Dr. Trachella Johnson foy

In brief: Decrease calorie int

Congrats on deciding to take control of your health.
When it comes to weight loss calories are very important. You must have a negative balance of calories to lose weight. You may want to start by seeing a nutritionist or dietician. I recommend you track the food that you eat. There are very good apps on the web. I recommend my patients download myfitnesspal. Exercise burns calories- do both.

In brief: Decrease calorie int

Dr. Trachella Johnson foy
Dr. Trachella Johnson foy

In brief: Lose weight

Eat healthfully.
Try to eat at least 5 servings of vegetables & 4 of fruit per day. Increase nutritional fiber. Avoid refined sugar & junk carbohydrates. Avoid alcohol, sweetened juices, soda & caffeinated beverages. Aim for 7.5 to 8 hrs of sleep / night. Hydrate w at least 64 oz of water / day. Calories burned must > calories consumed. Do both cardio & weight training.

In brief: Lose weight

Eat healthfully.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil