On february 23 of 2011nowhere I went to the hospital for having low potassium. And im fully recovered, but when I drink soda I start to get dizzy why?

Dr. Tarek Naguib
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis
In brief: Unclear to me why
This should not be related to history of low potassium although you need yearly lab to make sure that you do not have that again.
Why is being dizzy with soda intake? Could it be related to abdominal distension or ulcer disease? Unclear. Need to check with a doctor who knows your medical history and your vital signs to be able to get a better answer.

In brief: Unclear to me why
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology