I have a skin infection at the top of my penis that looks like ringworm and some area of my penis becomes scaly. I feel itchy during night. What's this?

Penis rash. It could very well be a fungal dermatitis. Over the counter anti fungal creams are worth a try. If it doesn't clear up with this treatment, best to see a urologist for exam.