I have fibroids which have bee causing pain in my left side. My head hurts on that side as well as my legs and pelvic area. What is wrong with me? :(

Dr. Patrick Weix
In brief: Fibroids
Fibroids can be causing the pelvic and leg pain by putting pressure on the nerves running inside the pelvis (some nerves go from the spine to the leg through the pelvis).
The headaches may be stress or tension headaches caused by the chronic pain, but are not directly related to the fibroids.

In brief: Fibroids
Dr. Patrick Weix
Dr. Patrick Weix
Dr. John Lipman
Headaches could be the result of chronic iron deficiency anemia due to the fibroids.
Dr. Jonathan Song
Gynecology
In brief: May not be related
Fibroids are benign tumors in the pelvis of women and can cause pain and heavy bleeding, but this may not be related to your headaches or your leg pain.
Leg pain may be secondary if you have a very large fibroid that can compromise blood supply on the left. Please see you doctor. I hope you feel better!

In brief: May not be related
Dr. Jonathan Song
Dr. Jonathan Song