What is the best to get pregnant quick? We had a ectopic pregnancy 11 months ago and are trying really hard to make a baby.

See OB. Check with your OB doctor and you can learn how- find one who specializes in fertility. Good luck.
See specialist. If that is the problem discuss with your OB &gyn doctor, the other tube maybe blocked need investigation, after the tests may refer you to a fertility specialist. Good luck.