How do I entertain and stimulate my baby?

In brief: It's a 2-way street
Most babies do a great job of responding to their parents, and most parents can adjust their entertainment to what works for their child.
Playing together with a ball, building blocks, telling a child a story, singing an interactive song are just a few of the things you can do together.

In brief: It's a 2-way street
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
your smile and laugh, are wonderful cues for them to emulate. Laugh and Your world will laugh with you
Dr. Nanette Nuessle
In brief: Play with her.
Play games that move his or her hands and feet.
Touch his hands or feet while doing this. Read and talk to her. Make eye contact as much as possible, while doing so. Laugh, be silly, have fun.

In brief: Play with her.
Dr. Nanette Nuessle
Dr. Nanette Nuessle
Dr. Jonathan Jassey