I've been on antibiotics for a sinus infection for 4 days. There is still ear pain and a very sore throat. Should I go back to the doctor or wait?

What did ur doc say? 1st, always ask doc what to expect & what to do if expectation doesn't come true. In other words, how long should it take to get better & when/why should u come back. 2nd, sinus infxn don't include ear & throat pain. Most sinus infxn don't respond to antibiotics so it's just a matter of time. Neither does common cold. See latest recommendations @ choosingwisely.Com: http://goo.Gl/ju8lw.