I worry too much and overthink situations, always worry about what will happen in the future, what should I do?

Dr. Eric Anderson

In brief: Always worrying

Sounds like this has been going on for a long time.
It might be helpful to talk to a licensed psychotherapist to gain some insights, coping skills, and strategies to deal with this dilemma. In other words, you don't have to live in constant worry and fear!

In brief: Always worrying

Dr. Eric Anderson
Dr. Eric Anderson
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Worry

Not sure if medications is way to start, but psychotherapy certainly would help.

In brief: Worry

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Tracey Marks

In brief: Behavior therapy

Depending on how much distress this is causing you there are antidepressant medications to treat this type of anxiety.
There is also cognitive and behavior therapy that is very effective in treating anxiety do to worry or obsessional thinking. There are some self-help books that could get you started with this.

In brief: Behavior therapy

Dr. Tracey Marks
Dr. Tracey Marks
Dr. Marsha Davis