Been having a thick murky itchy yellow discharge. It itches at the area right outside the vagina. It doesn't itch bad. Just a bit of irritation. Help?

Needs testing. Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal odor. Vaginal itching can be a sign of a yeast infection. Sometimes vaginal discharge can be a sign of a sexual transmitted infection. Testing is important to determine the treatment and keep you and your partner safe.