Can u take percocet in the am and than later on use the magic mouthwash that is prescribe to swish swallow is there a drug interaction between the two?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Drug interaction

No listed interaction between lidocaine (in Magic Mouthwash) and oxycodone (in Percocet).
Please note, however, that Magic Mouthwash is supposed to be swished, may be gargled, but not swallowed.

In brief: Drug interaction

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dentistry

In brief: Not really

You would do better using 1/4 oregano oil and 1/4 clove oil with 1/2 olive oil for your gums much better for your gums.
You might want to take a saliva test to see what pathogens are in your mouth email me at [email protected] and i will send you the info for the test... Are you having periodontal problems?

In brief: Not really

Dr. Victor Zeines
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dr. Vikram Patel